- What are cookies?
Cookies are software files that websites or applications install on users’ web browsers or devices (smartphone, tablet, etc) while they browse the different pages of the portal or application, which are used to store information on users visits.
- Ensure that websites can operate correctly.
- Store user preferences, as well as the selected language and font size.
- Find out the details of users’ browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as the pages the user visits and how long they stay on each page..
- Type, purpose and how they work
Cookies, depending on how long you visit the site, can be classified as session or permanent cookies. The first type of cookies expire when users close their browsers. The second type of cookies expire when their purpose has been completed (for example, identifying the user on the website) or when they are turned off manually.
Moreover, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as:
Strictly necessary (registration): They are essential for the site to operate correctly. They are usually generated when users access the website or login to the site, and are used to identify them on the website, for these purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that if they leave the website and return at a later time they will still be identified, thus making it easier to browse without having to log in again.
- Verify that users are authorized to access certain website services or areas.
Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize website operation, such as storing service settings and purchases made in a shopping cart.
Advertising: They receive information on the advertising displayed to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous: Only compile information on the advertising displayed on the website, and do not expressly identify users.
- Personalized: They compile personal information on website users for a third party, to personalize advertising.
Geolocation:These cookies are used to find out the country or region from where users access a website service to offer them specific contents suitable to their locations.
Analytics:They compile information on users’ browsing experience on the website, generally in an anonymous way, although sometimes they also let a user be identified, uniquely and unequivocally, in order to obtain information on the user’s interests in the services provided by the website.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular through the selection of appropriate settings in your browser. You can set cookies on the menu “Options” or “Preferences” of your browser.
- What happens when cookies are disabled?
Some functions and services may stop working or behave unexpectedly, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the shopping cart for an e-commerce service or receiving information that takes the user’s location into account, among others.
If you disable cookies on this website, it is likely that you will no longer have access to certain areas or that the quality of your browsing experience will be considerably lower.
- Cookies used on this website
Below is a table that summarizes the cookies used on this website:
- Additional guarantees and revoking acceptance
Arte Bianca shall not be held responsible for the contents and truthfulness of the privacy policies of third-party components included on this website.
As an additional guarantee, the recording of cookies on this website may be subject to the user accepting cookies during their visit to the website, and on installing or updating the browser used. This acceptance may be revoked at any time in the content and privacy settings, as set out above in point 3 of this policy, or by using the hyperlink at the bottom of this page, after they are accepted or rejected.
- Updating the cookies policy
Arte Bianca can modify this cookies policy pursuant to legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt this policy to new instructions decreed by law.
When there are significant changes to this cookies policy, website users will be notified.